Pages

Welcome!

Hi, Salam! We love cakes and simplicity! Cakes don't have to be fancy or rustic to taste nice though there's nothing wrong with that! Wanna cake? Feel like eating cakes? A the end of the week treat for yourself? Just as an excuse to get together with family or friends? Or a lovely surprise for a special someone? Contact us.
There also some recipes featured here, but no, no, we didn't create them. Links to the original sites are provided. If there isn't any, we are very grateful for the links but sorry that it got lost or forgotten.

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Chocolate Brownies


Made another batch, this time I kept it simple.
No nuts or extra chocolate chips.
I've done this before, it is MaMa Fami's recipe.
But for the topping, I always wanted to try those colourful cooking chocolate bars
that I see at the baking supplies shop.
So on my last trip, I purchased a block of orange flavoured chocolate.
It was either that or pandan - NOT!
I had a small taste of the chocolate and mmm... sedaps!

Chopped the needed amount, agak-agaklah. Then melt it using a double boiler, but
since the amount was rather small I just melted it by placing the chocolate in a bowl over
a smaller bowl filled with hot water.
As there is no fire, you'd have to change to hot water twice or chopped the chocolate really fine.
Let it be for a bit and it will melt.
Once melted and smooth, using a spatula scrapped it into a piping bag and decorate away!
I'm not too imaginative, but I'm sure you are.

Happy Baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment