Pages

Welcome!

Hi, Salam! We love cakes and simplicity! Cakes don't have to be fancy or rustic to taste nice though there's nothing wrong with that! Wanna cake? Feel like eating cakes? A the end of the week treat for yourself? Just as an excuse to get together with family or friends? Or a lovely surprise for a special someone? Contact us.
There also some recipes featured here, but no, no, we didn't create them. Links to the original sites are provided. If there isn't any, we are very grateful for the links but sorry that it got lost or forgotten.

Friday 13 September 2013

Black Currant Butter Cake.

Butter cake, like its name lovely and very buttery. I bought this recipe book from popular and had only tried 2 recipes!! LOL must do more next time. Mum wanted to eat a fruit cake one day, so I decided to give this a try.
I want to share a delicious recipe with raisins and lemon.
The white topping is just icing sugar, to make it look prettier.





Black Currant Butter Cake.
source: I love Butter Cake too 2

180g butter
150g castor sugar
3 eggs
180g plain flour (I used Tepung Gandum Blue Key)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp lemon rind ( I didn't)
50 ml lemon juice
120g Black currants (I didn't have any so I used chopped black raisins)

Method
Cream butter and sugar until creamy. Add  in eggs one at a time, beating well.
Fold in sifted flour, baking powder and lemon rind. Alternate with lemon juice and black currants.
Mix well.
Pour into baking tin.
Bake at 160 C for 30-40 min or until cooked.

Happy Baking.



No comments:

Post a Comment